Post with 24 notes
I just finished it. Screenshots and massive spoilers follow. Mostly about Homura.
after donna died
after her funeral
when everybody was getting ready to leave
a mysterious tall man with a funky bow-tie walked up to her grave and placed a bouquet of forget-me-nots and that was the most anybody ever saw of him
this is not okay
For a minute, I thought this was about Donna Troy and I got all excited.
But nobody remembers Donna Troy, not even The Doctor I guess :(
thought this was about Donna Troy until I saw your response
I was halfway through imagining Donna Troy, Badass Protector Companion and Puncher of Daleks by the time I scrolled down
Ann Marcellino designed those very nice mashups in a 50s cartoony style I particularly like… Which one is your favorite ? More Sailors in the whole article !
Ann Marcellino a designé ces superbes mashups dans un style cartoon 50s que j’affectionne particulièrement. Et vous, laquelle préférez-vous ? Plus de Sailors dans la suite !
Via and Régis !
some jasons! i think i would like to make this a series
yes please do *.*
My Little Gravity
Either way, we are always on board for awesome mashups like this!
yesssss we should have a crossover day/week
my beautiful children
Companion Cube Cameo
Testing indicates that you could be 20% cooler. We weren’t even testing for that …
Chie is incensed at how out-of-shape the supposed Detective Prince is, she’s got to DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, so at 6 am she’s banging on Naoto’s door yelling “GET OUT HERE SHIROGANE WE’RE GOING RUNNING!!!!!”
Naoto greets her with a look that could peel paint but Chie Satonaka has never let go of anything in her life so ten minutes later Naoto is in the only pair of shorts and t-shirt he owns (along with some sneakers that Grandpa got him but he never wears) and Chie throws a water bottle in his face and then they run like five miles to the Amagi Inn where Yukiko comes down to greet them with more water and Naoto collapses to the ground, crawls over and grasps Yukiko’s sleeve, rasping “please save me” and Yukiko just gives him this beaming smile like “haha oh Shirogane-san (you’re not getting out of this)”
it takes three sessions before Naoto realizes that running is substantially less painful without the binder
he has one with a zipper so he can zip up before greeting Yukiko every morning
Disney Dressphere Project by xsKiRtZx
WHEN I REALIZED WHAT THIS WAS I LIKE
You don’t understand how much I love this.
reblogged this before.
will reblog it again.
WAYSTATIONSTUCK, New York City’s 21+ Homestuck meetup, is happening again this April 25! Come early for a screening of Ghostbusters, then stick around for screenings of Homestuck [S] flashes. As always, Homestuck-themed drinks will be provided by everyone’s favorite B4RT3ND3R3Z1, and cosplay is encouraged!
What: Waystationstuck IV: Bustin’ makes me feel good
When: Apr. 25, 2013, starting at 6 pm (for the film) and heading into the night.
Where: The Waystation, Brooklyn’s best geek-friendly bar. You know, the one with the TARDIS! It’s located at 683 Washington Ave, between St. Marks Ave and Prospect Place.
Who: Homestucks over the age of 21 interested in hanging out with other Homestucks over the age of 21. We will be carding outside the door. PLEASE DO NOT COME IF YOU ARE UNDER 21.
Why: Because you want to chat about Homestuck with other folks over 21.
Events That Night:
- Ghostbusters screening at 6, leading into the actual event at 8. During the night, there’ll be additional screenings of [S] flashes and let’s face it, we are all going to sing “I’m A Member of the Midnight Crew” together again.
- Instead of the usual improv bartending, we’re going to have a set list of Homestuck-themed drinks! This is a bit new, but given how hectic it got last time, we figure we should try this out.
- Grist, cake, and other thematically appropriate goodies all night!
- Drawing exchange! When the lighting gets dim and the drinks are flowing, that is the perfect time to draw in a stranger’s notebook. Bring your art journal, an art implement of some sort, and collect little doodles from your fellow Homestucks all night!
- Cosplay contest! There’s no real theme this time around, so pick your favorite costume and come strut your stuff for the chance to win drink tickets, the admiration of your fellow Homestucks, and show off how awesome you are.
Additionally, tickets for Promstuck will be sold at a booth, as well - or if you’ve pre-registered, you can pay here, which is important. They’re currently $4k short of the amount they need to reserve the location, so if you want to attend Promstuck - pony up! :)
Follow the #waystationstuck tag for more information, including the FAQ that’ll be posted in a bit!
Page 1 of 82